I help women find their new soul purpose after going through infertility
Women who have released past shame around not being able to fall pregnant and are embracing otherhood by living their new best life
Interested in my book?
get a SNEAK PEAK of my book for free!
does this sound familiar?
- You are a survivor of infertility
- You went through the emotional ups and downs of trying all the things to get pregnant and have a baby
- If you heard that someone fell pregnant by holding a handstand for 5 minutes, you did this too!
- You put living your life on hold until you could tell people that you were finally pregnant
- Time was now tracked by two week intervals
- But after trying for years, seeing many doctors and guru’s and forking out tens of thousands of dollars you now aren’t sure how to live a meaningful life without that baby
- You feel alone as none of your family or friends have gone through this, therefore where can you go to find women who understand the crap you’ve been through
- Are there women out there who have been through what you’ve gone through in trying to have a baby
- How can you feel better and who can you turn to?
I got you!
As I’ve lived what you’ve gone through. I’ve even written a book about it called: “How to Stay Sane on the Baby Making Train”and I will help you: